TERMS & CONDITIONS 2020
Charter rates in Euro refer to weekly (7 nights / 6 days) charter period, including:
Current VAT 12% (50% rate discount on the full 24% VAT rate applicable, under the condition that the skipper returns stamped, by the port authorities, a declaration of arrival at a port which lies at a distance greater than 6nm from the initial port of embarkation). Agent’s commission (calculated on net prices, having deducted the VAT), end cleaning, bed linen / towels (1 set / person), half fill of outboard fuel, 1 x 3kg spare bottle of gas, first & last night marina fees, use of yacht equipment confirmed upon inquiry by ATRIA Yachting confirmation statement. (For detailed specification for each yacht refer to email@example.com)
Charter rates do not include:
Fuel / water supply, crew (i.e. skipper/hostess /cook) fees, berthing fees, provisions, transfers, charterer’s expenses & extras.
Provisions can be arranged for Charterer in advance, using Atria’s Provision list. Provision supplies are delivered to the pier where the yacht lies, only after the check-in procedure and yacht acceptance by the charterer.
Transfer services: from / to Airport and transfers, etc. can be arranged upon request.
Embarkation: charter period starting date at 17:00hrs
Disembarkation: charter period ending date not later than 09:00hrs
Return to Re-delivery Base – Compulsory: The yacht must be delivered back to the base the afternoon before disembarkation, at 18:00hrs the latest, for check-out and inspection procedures. Check in/out procedures time is considered to be part of the charter period.
Atria Charter representations
Athens, Lavrion, Kos, Lefkas, Corfu.
Discounts: 2 weeks charter: 5%, 3 weeks charter: 10%, 4 weeks charter 15%, Early booking till 31st of January of current year: 10%, Boat show: 5%, Repeat client: 5%, Maximum total discount: 15%.
Compulsory per charter: Boat end – cleaning * (not commissionable & payable directly by Charterer in cash at base, before embarkation):
2 cabins yachts: 70€, 3 cabins yachts: 90€, 4 cabins yachts: 150€, 5 cabins yachts: 170€, 6 cabins yachts: 230 €.
Up to 39ft: 150€, 40ft-43ft: 170€, 44ft-47ft : 200€, 48ft-50ft : 270€.
One-way fees*: Athens-Lavrion: 400€, Athens-Dodecanese: 1100€, Athens-Cyclades/Sporades: 700€, Athens-Ionian: 1200€, in-between Dodecanese or Ionian or Cyclades: 500€.
Optional Crew Services*:
Skipper: 190€ per day plus provisioning
Hostess/Cook: 170€ per day plus provisioning.
Insurance deposit reduction is mandatory for skippered charters.
Optional Equipment arrangements*:
Blister/Gennaker for sailing yachts up to 44ft: 150€ / week plus extra security deposit of 500€
Blister/Gennaker for sailing yachts from 45-57ft: 200€ / week plus extra security deposit of 500€
SUP (Stand Up Paddle): 120€ / charter week
Safety net & installation: 200€ / charter
Extra linen: 10€ / person / week
Fishing equipment (fishing rod & reel): 50€ / charter week
Optional Equipment arrangements*:
INTERNET Pack: Wi-Fi router for Internet aboard (subject to GSM coverage up to 5GB/week), 50€ / charter week
Early embarkation: If feasible by 14h00: 150€ / charter
JUNIOR Pack: Safety net, 1SUP, 2 junior life jackets (normal-foam type) 360€ / charter
EXCLUSIVE Pack: Airport/Port welcome, transfer to the yacht, welcome pack with wine and fruits, departure transfer to the airport: 430€ / charter
*Extras by independent providers, not commissionable, subject to availability, payable prior to embarkation at base directly by charterer in cash. Listed Prices include local taxes and VAT calculated as per current rates applicable and valid to this date (VAT 24%), subject to change without prior notice or responsibility of the Broker, the Stakeholder or the Supplier. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after booking, that result in change of VAT and hence of total amount(s) due, then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the Charterer.
As per charter agreement terms, the charterer will provide at Base before embarkation a security deposit as per Atria’s quote; payment by credit card, VISA or MasterCard only (debit cards not accepted). The security deposit applies per insurable event (damage or loss). This means that should an incident occur, in order to be covered against a 2nd incident, the charterer must replenish the security deposit to the initial amount. In any other case, stakeholder and / or owner may treat the charter agreement as repudiated by charterer and end the charter.
Insurance Deposit reduction
• Yachts up to 44 ft: 250 € / week plus refundable security deposit 500 €
• Yachts from 45 ft and up to 50 ft: 300 € / week plus refundable security deposit 600 €
• Yachts from 51 ft up to 54 ft: 350€ / week plus refundable deposit 700€
• Yachts from 55 ft: 450 € / week plus refundable deposit 800 €
• All catamarans up to 41ft: 350€ / week plus refundable deposit 700€
• All catamarans from 42 & up to 45 ft: 450 € / week plus refundable deposit 800 €
All catamarans from 46 ft: 500 € / week plus refundable deposit 1000 €
The security deposit reduction is mandatory in case of a skippered charter. For all skippered charters: 350 € plus refundable security deposit 700 €. Not applicable for regattas & races.
Prices subject to change without notice
All yachts comply with all safety requirements according to Greek law.
• Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment
• Third party liability
• Sea pollution liability
• A deductible provision is applied, depending on the yacht’s value
• All prices in Euro, pricelist subject to change without notice.
Charter Prices include local taxes and VAT calculated as per current rates applicable and valid to this date (VAT 12% on charter fee, 24% on all other prices), subject to change without prior notice or responsibility of the broker, the stakeholder or the owner. Should any changes in applicable tax legislation take place after booking, that result in change of VAT and hence of total amount(s) due, then the difference will be credited or debited accordingly to the charterer.
• Charter Price: 50% of the total charter fee due and payable upon reservation to confirm booking. Balance payment due 30 days prior to embarkation.
• Extras (marked with *) are payable to independent providers prior to embarkation at base directly by charterer in cash (i.e. standard charter pack, crew arrangements, optional equipment & services)
• Booking is not confirmed until 1st payment is cleared to Atria Yachting bank account stated on booking form.
Charter will take place only if all payments are confirmed in cleared funds in due time.
• All payments in Euro. All amounts must be received in full, in cleared funds net of payment / credit card / banking commissions and expenses. Should the Charterer fail to pay, after having been given written notice, any amount or portion thereof, due under the Charter Agreement/Booking Terms, then Atria Yachting P.C. reserves the right to treat the charter agreement/booking as having been repudiated by Charterer and to retain the full amount of payments as compensation.
Booking Cancellation Policy
Time of Cancellation
(Notification to Atria Yachting in writing) / Charter Price
1 to 30 days prior to departure / 100% of total charter price
31 to 90 days prior to departure / 50% of total charter price
91 days or more prior to departure / 30% of total charter price
Cancellation of Crew arrangements (Skipper/Hostess): if notice of cancellation is given 1 to 30 days prior to departure 25% of agreed services price is due.
No-Show Cancellation: 100% of all amounts including charter price, mandatory/optional extras and any crew is due.
In any event of cancellation, Atria Yachting guarantees that in case the yacht is re-booked, for the same charter period and under the same conditions / rates, all amounts received will be reimbursed to charterer excluding a processing fee of Euro 300.
Yacht Charter does not include charterer’s / skipper’s liability insurance, nor cancellation and curtailment insurance.
Charterers are advised to obtain cover of travel insurance and skipper’s liability insurance that cover all aspects of the trip.
• Subject to Atria Yachting P.C. Booking Terms & Conditions.
• Options are placed upon request for maximum one week.
• Bookings confirmed only when: duly signed charter agreement has been provided to Atria Yachting and 1st payment has been cleared in Atria Yachting bank account in due time.
• Atria Yachting reserves the right to, without any liability, cancel bookings for which documentation and / or payments have not been provided in due time and in compliance with booking and charter agreement terms & conditions.
• Yacht’s specification and equipment may vary from those presented on internet or promotional material, exact yacht & equipment details are valid only as listed / described in the specific offer statement provided by Atria Yachting in response to each inquiry. Information, photos / videos on Atria Yachting webpages is not binding and does not constitute contractual document, it is only indicative as to the type and model of the yachts offered. They are not actual pictures or actual videos of the yachts offered by the company (unless expressly stated therein).
• Described services and facilities are indicative. They may vary depending on actual conditions (for example the period, base or yacht chartered).
• Only documentation (forms / contracts / checklists) issued by Atria Yachting P.C can be accounted for as official proof of the conditions of each charter and guest comments and evaluations on such forms are to be accounted for as testimony on the services provided. Any other documents / forms aside those issued by Atria Yachting (i.e. for Inventory, Delivery and Redelivery etc.) will be disregarded.
• By requesting Charter Agreement to be issued by Atria Yachting, Charterer and Agents acknowledge to have read,
understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of booking and of Charter Agreement.
• By taking delivery of the yacht, even if carried out and signed by Skipper, the charterer confirms acceptance without
modification of all Charter Agreement Terms & Conditions and assumes full responsibility pursuant to those terms.
• In cases of complaints, a notice must be given to stakeholder by written communication specifying the precise nature of the complaint within 24-hours of the event or occurrence and not after the charter period has ended. Any claim or complaint after such period may be disregarded.
• Atria Yachting is not responsible for any typing errors that may occur.
Minimum requirements involve that, one crew member presents to the Port Authority an appropriate sailing certificate, proving his competence as Skipper, and one experienced crew member is declared as Co-skipper; Co-skipper should possess equivalent certification as Skipper or may otherwise sign a self-declaration statement for the port authority verifying his sailing experience. Subject to applicable Greek legislation, qualifications are to be approved by the local Port Authority on the day of departure. Charterer is at all times liable for suitability of his qualification and certification. Day Skipper Certificates may be rejected by the Port Authority and charterers are therefore advised to ensure they have an International Certificate of Competence (ICC). Typically, any holder of “Day Skipper” certificate can obtain their ICC from the yachting association
that issued their Day Skipper certificate and the process usually requires nothing more than a simple application. Please contact your yachting association in time for your trip (we suggest that you allow at least 20 days for the certificate to be issued). Also any other certificates bearing daylight use limitations are being rejected by Greek port authorities, if charter duration exceeds 24 hours. Other causes of license rejection may include navigation limited to less than 20nm.
Broker, stakeholder and owner shall not be responsible if skipper certification is rejected by the Port Authorities and Atria Yachting reserves the right to require that charterers hire a professional skipper, if their sailing skills and qualifications are deemed insufficient.